Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: So I mean I want to give it to my teammates

So I mean I want to give it to my teammates 4 года 4 мес. назад #2487

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
Tyrell Williams said after last season that he considers himself a “No. 1 receiver.” Yet https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic-antonio-brown-jersey , he chose to sign with the Raiders only days after they traded for Antonio Brown, the clear No. 1 receiver in their offense.Williams hopes Brown’s presence helps him.“It’s vertical,” Williams said, via Scott Bair of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “We like to go down the field, and I feel like that’s one of my strong points, taking it and stretching the field. I think that will be big for me being able to get a lot of [focus] go to ‘AB,’ so I feel like I’ll get a lot of one-on-one coverage down the field. It’ll be big for me.” Williams has showed off his speed — he ran a 4.42 in the 40-yard dash in 2015 — in the team’s offseason program as he and quarterback Derek Carr have developed a deep connection.“Yeah,” Williams said. “Everybody thinks I can’t run.”Williams made 41 catches for 653 yards and five total touchdowns in 2018 Womens Derek Carr Jersey , giving him 155 receptions for 2,530 yards and 17 total touchdowns in his four seasons with the Chargers.The Raiders expect Williams to be even more productive than he was with the Chargers because of Brown’s presence.“He can run these routes and set people up,” Carr said of Williams. “He’s a technician also. He’s just not a big, raw body.” The first two episodes of this year’s Hard Knocks didn’t say all that much about Raiders receiver Antonio Brown. Tonight’s new episode apparently will say plenty.The trailer for Tuesday’s Episode Three focuses exclusively on Brown and his various difficulties and issues.“The feet feeling a lot better,” Brown says in the trailer. “I’ve got brand new skin, it all trimmed up. It’s been a journey, man. I feel a lot better. Working with the NFL, getting the right equipment Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , been working hard on the side to get going and take care of the feet. so hopefully soon. Get out there, get to work. You know, too much noise right now. More work less noise.”It’s unclear when the clip was recorded. Given the events of the past few weeks, that’s a relevant consideration. Regardless, Brown’s current sentiment regarding the league prevailed at the time he said what he said.“Feel like I was enemy of the f–king state,” Brown says.He probably still feels that way, given the efforts undertaken by the league to keep him from wearing his preferred helmet model.Although the issue of Brown’s feet and magic helmet seems to be a centerpiece of tonight’s show, it’s highly unlikely that the Raiders will continue to refuse to allow the issue to be presented in a way that makes Brown look bad. And given that the series is produced by NFL Films ( Womens Bo Jackson Jersey , the NFL), it’s highly unlikely that NFL Films will present the lingering helmet fight in a way that makes the league look bad.In this case, there’s no escaping that fact that the league failed to previously test the Schutt AiR Advantage for overall fitness for use. Whether the league is fighting Brown’s effort to get a one-year grace period now that the AiR Advantage has been banned to gloss over that failure or to keep Brown from winning (or both), don’t look for NFL Films to delve into the issue with the kind of candor that would be required to tell the whole story.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.210 секунд