Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: The Jaguars announced all their moves to get to 53

The Jaguars announced all their moves to get to 53 4 года 6 мес. назад #2449

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
That included putting receiver Terrelle Pryor on injured reserve. A previous report had the Jaguars cutting Pryor.The Jaguars cut OL Ka’John Armstrong Ben Powers Jersey , WR Tyre Brady, TE Donnie Ernsberger, CB Tae Hayes, WR Quadree Henderson, RB Elijah Hood, DL Mike Hughes, DL Lyndon Johnson, TE Charles Jones, WR Raphael Leonard, WR Tre McBride http://www.ravensauthorizedshops.com/authentic-iman-marshall-jersey , QB Alex McGough, CB Quenton Meeks, TE Carson Meier, S Joshua Moon, CB Picasso Nelson, S C.J. Reavis, CB Saivion Smith, OL Bunchy Stallings, LB Connor Strachan, DL Kalani Vakameilalo Trace McSorley Jersey , WR Michael Walker, CB Brandon Watson, DL Andrew Williams and TE Ethan Wolf.Jacksonville waived/injured OL Donnell Greene, RB Devante Mays, OL KC McDermott and OL Leonard Wester. They will revert to the team’s injured reserve list if they clear waivers. The Jaguars placed offensive lineman Ben Ijalana on injured reserve. They placed linebacker Jake Ryan on the non-football injury list. Ryan is eligible to come off the reserve/non-football injury list as early as Oct. 14. The Jaguars haven’t made that many moves of significance this offseason, other than dumping quarterback Blake Bortles and replacing him with Nick Foles.That was enough to fill them with confidence.Via Phillip Heilman of the , Jaguars owner Shad Khan said during yesterday’s state of the team press conference that he was optimistic about their future and that “all of our weaknesses have been addressed.”Khan was polite enough to say nice things about Bortles, but clearly relishes having a guy with big-game experience.“I’m still a Blake fan,” Khan said. “He’s a great guy. I think he did his best, and a year ago we had great results. To us Ed Oliver Jersey , we wanted it to work out. I’m sure that so did Blake.“We have to move on and [Foles] was the best one out there. I can tell you this, categorically, that as soon as the season was over, our dream was to get Nick Foles for all the different reasons that have been elaborated.”Bortles was able to stay out of the way in 2017, playing well enough to allow their defense to carry them to the AFC Championship Game. Foles, with a Super Bowl MVP on his resume, may be able to do more than that, or at least be an active participant in any winning the Jaguars do.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.213 секунд