Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Henry returned to practice on Monday to open

Henry returned to practice on Monday to open 4 года 7 мес. назад #2435

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
When tight end Hunter Henry tore his ACL in the offseason Trevon Wesco Jersey , no one expected him to return to the field during the 2018 season.The Chargers never ruled it out, though, and Henry’s rehab has gone well enough to make that return a possibility. week window for him to work with the team before a decision needs to be made about adding him to the 53-man roster.“I’m not surprised,” Henry said Shareef Miller Jersey , via the team’s website. “I had [being back] in my mind, and tried to push for that since the get-go. I worked as hard as I could, and there’s a lot of work still to do to get back out there. … It’ll be different but good to get back in the flow of things. I’m geared up and ready to go, but it’s a long journey Zach Brown Jersey , and it’s cool to have an opportunity like this.”Henry said he won’t do anything to risk his long-term health, but knows “you don’t get a team like this a lot” and he’s going to see if there’s a way to help it accomplish something in the postseason. JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) —Jacksonville Jaguars safety Zedrick Woods, an undrafted rookie from Mississippi Devin Bush Jersey , has submitted retirement paperwork with the NFL instead of reporting to training camp.More Jacksonville Jaguars newsJaguars will be without starting CB A.J. Bouye, WR Marqise Lee against TexansJaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue, LT Cam Robinson out against Texans SundayJaguars lose QB Nick Foles for at least 2 months in discouraging season openerJaguars acquire QB Josh Dobbs intrade with Steelers for 2020 5th-round draft pickInjuries hurt Jaguars as they fall to Chiefs 40-26 in Week 1The Jaguars made the announcement Monday after rookies arrived at the facility. Woods was placed on the team’s reserve/retired list.Woods’ agent, Ron Butler Diontae Johnson Jersey , says his client has been dealing with a turf toe injury that prompted the decision.Woods had a decent shot at making Jacksonville’s roster, especially since the team’s safety position is considered one of its thinnest. The group includes inexperienced starters Ronnie Harrison and Jarrod Wilson as well as veteran backup Cody Davis. Three more undrafted guys C.J. Reavis, Andrew Wingard and Joshua Moonwould have been vying with Woods for the final roster spot.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.235 секунд