Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Before there were websites devoted to this, it mea

Before there were websites devoted to this, it mea 5 года 5 мес. назад #2324

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
If you were like me Womens Jordan Berry Jersey , before I decided to sign up for the DirecTV Sunday Ticket package every week I was wondering whether I’d be able to watch my beloved Steelers in the comfort of my own home, or if I’d have to go elsewhere to watch the game. So, will you get to see the Steelers and Ravens go head-to-head in Week 9? Check out which games you’ll see in your local viewing area.For those who want to know which game they’ll see, check the map below, courtesy of 506 Sports:[Steelers fans: Sign up for FanPulse Authentic Cameron Heyward Jersey , our weekly Steelers survey]Week 9RED - Steelers at RavensBLUE - Chiefs at BrownsYELLOW - Jets at DolphinsGREEN - Chargers at Seahawks (LATE)ORANGE - Texans at Broncos (LATE)So, are you lucky enough to be able to watch the game live in your own home, or are you one of many who will have to find other means to view the game? Either way, today is the day to get pumped!! HERE WE GO!! Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell plans to return to the team in Week Seven. Before he signs his franchise tender, there’s one specific issue of business that may need to be addressed.

If the Steelers apply for a two-week roster exemption for Bell, the Steelers and Bell will be required to agree in writing regarding his compensation for those two weeks, before he signs the tender. The labor deal Authentic James Conner Jersey , which sets forth that procedure, says nothing about resolving any disagreement that may arise regarding the question of whether Bell should get his full $855,000 even if he’s not on the active roster for two weeks.So the two sides will either work it out, or they won’t. And if the Steelers tell Bell that: (1) they intend to put him on the roster exempt list for two weeks; and (2) they will only pay him, for example, 25 percent of what he’s due to make, Bell may decide not to sign the tender Womens David DeCastro Jersey , after all.It’s an important issue to keep in mind, now that Bell has made clear that he’ll be blinking, in two weeks. Over the next two weeks, Bell and the Steelers will have to figure out a small detail that could end up being a big deal, if the Steelers decide to drive a hard bargain with Bell.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.214 секунд