Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: While we assume this is just yet another slight

While we assume this is just yet another slight 5 года 5 мес. назад #2317

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
Good morning fellow Texans fans.As many of you were probably aware Authentic Whitney Mercilus Jersey , the Texans were not involved in any of Sunday’s games.No sir, madam, or otherwise.It just means we, your beloved writing staff, are focusing on other games going on Johnathan Joseph Jersey , lesser games, games with other non-Texans teams who, I have little doubt, could be beaten by a group of elementary school children with pituitary disorders.In this week’s HotD, you might notice that I do not feature in any of the discussion.First of all, you’re welcome Youth J.J. Watt Jersey , second of all, this is because I had a family function in the high, arid mountains of eastern Washington (the part without the trees) and could not watch a single game today.So let’s get to this abbreviated Dog, shall we?As always, in finest HotD tradition, all swear words will be replaced by the word [kitten].

These replacements are responsibly sourced from sustainable growers and 100% organic.Enjoy!Morning GamesWestonLukeI swear to [Kitten] if Mike Vrable leads the BESF’s to a victory over the Patriots I’m going to scream.Diehard ChrisLukeWestonLukeMatt BurnhamCapt RonKenneth L.[Ed. Note:Okay Authentic Zach Cunningham Jersey , I lied, I make one cameo appearance and that’s it.]UTWestonMatt BurnhamWestonLuke (to Weston)Afternoon GamesBFDLukeWestonLukeWestonLukeWeston Diehard ChrisLukeBFDSunday Night FootballKenneth L.BFDTold y’all this week would be short.Game Balls - None because [kitten] these teams!Did anything about Sunday’s games stand out to you at all?Just how bad was Brock Osweiler again?Will next week’s HotD be longer than this week’s?You better believe it now commence to commenting.Sunday Night Football Live: Giants vs. Cowboys Every year the scheduling gods see fit to curse us with numerous NFC East games in the Sunday Night Football slot. A few years ago that was a geniunely horrific idea as most of the NFC East was a flaming garbage truck careening down a hill towards a oncoming train carrying nuclear waste. However the NFC East pulled up it’s trousers and went out and discovered new life. Dallas birthed itself a monster of a offense built around a terrific offensive line and stud running back Ezekiel Elliot while the Giants have gone a similar route investing in rookie RB Saquon Barkley to be the focal point of the Giants offense along with all-world WR Odell Beckham Jr.Hopefully tonights game will be a showcase of these two star running backs strutting their stuff and while they do that you can enjoy all the proceedings here in the comments.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.225 секунд