Логин: Пароль: Запомнить меня
  • Страница:

ТЕМА: Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Cowbo

Bleach Social: Where Are You Watching Texans-Cowbo 5 года 4 мес. назад #2313

• zhangzk
  • zhangzk аватар
  • Вне сайта
  • Завсегдатай
Oh Maria DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , the years, the years, the years go by. Four years ago, the Texans played the Cowboys in Dallas. It was one of my favorite games ever. Arian Foster could still glide, stutter, stop, and roll like downhill tumbling water over rocks and flood pinned logs. Andre Johnson was catching passes and still wearing the correct uniform. Tony Romo felt J.J. Watt’s hot breath on his neck, ducked, and found Terrance Williams in the end zone. In overtime, Dez Bryant caught an uncatchable pass over Johnathan Joseph down the sideline. The Cowboys won. Those funny Houston folks who wore Ebola outfits must have felt really dumb walking out of the stadium. That was four years ago. Sunday is a new day (or night). To enjoy the newest version of this “rivalry,” I’ll be driving down I-35 from Dallas after seeing The National Authentic Kevin Johnson Jersey , and then stopping at a Cowboys fan’s house in New Braunfels to see Houston and Dallas duke it out with Chris Collinsworth providing the soundtrack to their lives. Woo! Can’t wait. Anyways, those are my plans. What about you? What do you have going on? Are you going going to see this cousin kissing football game in person at NRG Stadium? Will you be capping off a beautiful couch-stuck day with Texans-Cowboys? Or are you still pissed about Houston’s playcalling and will be watching the DVR instead?Whatever your plans, let us know in the Comments. If you’re still trying to figure out what you’re going to do, or if you’ll be a stranger in a strange land looking for somewhere to catch the game, pose any queries here; someone might have a suggestion for you. Similarly, if you’ve got a worthy spot staked out somewhere and want to clue fellow Texans fans in to it, please divulge that information in the Comments as well.Houston Texans Game Day Live: Texans v. Chiefs (Third Quarter) Well look at you, you’re still here watching the Texans play in their first preseason game of the year.I admire your gumption.Since you’re still here, would you mind getting me a soda?I know I’m not here, nor am I watching the game, but this is no time to quibble over details.The second half is about to begin.More talkage should occur here.NOTE: Please do not post any images Youth Lamar Miller Jersey , videos, GIFs, or non-text comments in any of BRB’s live game threads. They tend to slow the thread down and can take a long time to load. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.NOTE II: Due to the fast-paced nature of these threads, there will be no warnings before bans on game day. If a moderator deems a comment or user to be problematic, he or she will remove that person from the discussion for the good of the collective game day experience. If you’re on the wrong side of the law today and want your posting privileges reinstated, please send an e-mail to one of us tomorrow.NOTE III: Please refrain from any reference to or mention of any religion or religious figure, even if you believe it’s celebratory or inoffensive. If you make such a reference or comment, it will be deleted and you will be warned. Two violations of this rule will result in a ban.
Администратор запретил публиковать записи.
  • Страница:
Время создания страницы: 0.216 секунд